Roll-X Roll-X

i love it!

simple, fun, and addicting; and it's a concept that I haven't seen before, so you get points for originality too. I really like the atmosphere of the game: graphics, music, everything.
a few minor problems: if i don't unlock the next track and press 'next' instead of 'retry' then it takes me back to the first level. Also, on the last track, the grass starts to disappear before it's completely off the screen (play it and you'll see what I mean).
All in all, it was fun! :D

Skill Archer Skill Archer

fuck level 6

the difficulty curve after level 5 is huge... after i finally beat level 6 and then saw what i need to do for 7, i just gave up
all in all good game, but personally i think the challenge is unreasonable, maybe its just me though

Solipskier Solipskier

favorite flash game ever

I'm completely addicted to this game, I've been playing it at least a few times every day for the past month or so. Great concept, great execution, great everything! and you got the last two medals working, thanks! :)
There is only one thing that's confusing me, sometimes I just completely loose all my multiplier and speed, I think it's because I go under the red walls instead of jumping over them, but I'm not completely sure...
I bet game is a pretty much a cash-printing machine for you since you put it on the Iphone, which is pretty much the perfect platform for it.
anyway 5/5 10/10 awesome awesome game! :D

{Choose Your Character} {Choose Your Character}

provocative

Even though I won on my first shot (answering honestly) I'd argue that you yourself are discriminating. Your message in this game is that, "unless you are a straight, white, male, you can't succeed." I guess this is what you probably think of society, but I disagree. Unfortunately, to some extent, you do have a point; nevertheless, I would never go as far to say you can't "win" at life if you're a woman, black, or gay. Don't take this the wrong way--I did like the game, and this is definitely something different from the usual submission. It's good to see something with a deeper message here once in a while :) All in all, I like it, but I think the message is a little extreme, personally.

Nickolo3 responds:

My actual message (or at least the one I intended) was that there are certain people (racists, sexists, homophobes) that believe exactly that "unless you are a straight, white, male, you can't succeed." I personally think that anyone can succeed and it would be a lot easier without those sort of people standing in "different" people's way.

XLR XLR

looks good!

only thing is (and this might just be my machine) is lots of lag

Pixel Clicker Pixel Clicker

that was fun

i liked it, and got the high score (80) aww yeaah. but yeah, you can click a pixel multiple times. otherwise, cool concept, and great accompanying music.

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

fun!

really fun, simple, and original too! only thing is the music, pretty repetitive and kinda annoying